Monday, February 22, 2010

The White Stuff!

OMG!  It SNOWED AGAIN!  I just can't tell you how much I love the snow!  It is so much fun to play in!!  The cold & wetness doesn't bother me a bit!  I got to go out with My People for a while off the leash too.  The Mrs. was throwing me a baseball, even though it was white, I found it every time!  I am sure that I will love summer just as much as winter though since My People are sporty and a ball is always being thrown around this place!

Here I was a couple of days ago dreaming of The White Stuff, hoping we would get more.

This is me right now, all tuckered out from my eventful afternoon in the snow.  I'm ready for bed!  The Mrs. wanted me to let ya'll know, I was a really good girl today.  :)  The proof is below, I was chewin' on my own toys!
Paws out!  I gotta hit the hay!  Gotta little joke to leave you with...



Man's Best Friend

A dog is truly a man's best friend.

If you don't believe it, just try this experiment.

Put your dog and your wife in the trunk of the car for an hour.

When you open the trunk, who is really happy to see you!?

No comments:

Post a Comment