Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Can Open Doors! Part Two!

So, guess what?  I can open doors even if there is NOT a child safety knob on it.  The Mrs. said she was going to try to get a video of it.  I'm gonna be famous, ya'll!

The Mrs. has been sayin' I ain't been nothin' but bad.  Must be hitting my teen stage, being quite rebellious and I don't really know what the word, "NO" means.




Oh!  And I have some sad news.  'Member that bling I told ya'll about, that purdy necklace with my name on it.  The Mrs. just rigged it up on my collar again the other day.  She thought if she used a key ring holder that it would be a little stronger than the other one it came with.  She put it on me and I bounced around like a bucking bronco trying to get it off, but eventually she gave me a bone and I forgot all about it.  Well, this morning the Oldest Littler Person let me outside.  Next thing I know, The Mrs. is outside chasing me down.  I guess I didn't even realize it, but I was free.  I was no longer hooked up to the chain.  Come to find out the Littler Person hooked the chain to the key ring part instead of the part attached to my collar.  With my strong muscles I busted it right off and well, The BLING is long gone in all this white snow.  The Mrs. looked for it a  little while, but it really could be anwhere...here's hoping maybe, just maybe when it melts, we can find it.



No comments:

Post a Comment