Sunday, March 14, 2010

Too Stinkin' Cute and She's Just A Fool...

Hello friends~bow wow!  Spring has sprung and I've been busy sniffing the new smells, playing in the rain, and getting to drag the Mrs. out and about in the neighborhood.  Yesterday one of the Littler People let me outside with out the Mr. or Mrs. knowing, I was running free!  When the Mr. found me in the front yard, I was all wet and quite smelly.  The Mrs. insisted I get a bath, which was fine with me.  That didn't quite work out last weekend for my spa day.  Let's just say, I'm not a fan of getting my nails clipped...

The Mrs. came home with THE cutest collar in the world (her words, Not mine!) for me yesterday.  I don't know why she insists on trying to make me so girlie.  I'm not some posh fuffy foo foo dog.  I'm a big tough lady! A lady with a big heart though.  As soon as I got a chance, which wasn't long folks, I slipped off that collar and got to chewing!  She's such a fool, maybe she will learn someday...  but before I chomped on it, she snapped this picture of me.  Quite stunning, I must say.

1 comment:

  1. Tell the Mrs. next time she wants to waste 6$ to fling it out the window and let me know. I'll come get it. ;)

    ReplyDelete