Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It Snowed! It Snowed!! I Heart Snow!

Yay!  I woke up to inches upon inches of wonderful white stuff today!!  I love the snow.  I love to bury my face in it, sniffing out buried treasures.  I run all over the place like a crazy fool, kicking up my heels.  I can't wait for My People to come out and play with me.  For some reason though, they didn't seem as excited about all the fluff as I am???



School was cancelled for the Littler People today, so we've just been enjoying a lazy day.  Snuggling on the couch or playing toys (or rather My People chasing me down to retrieve their belongings from me).  Below, I'm being a stinker...



The Littler People keep their toys under their bunk bed (mostly organized) and here I'm seeking out my next  victim.  LOL

Seriously? Who can resist this face of mine?  Cute, cute, cute!!  

Hey ya'll, I have a favor to ask....if you've been enjoying my Dog Blog, I'd love for you to become a follower or maybe leave a note.  Thanks a bunch-o-dog biscuits!  

~Libs


No comments:

Post a Comment